Full Time Professional Pastry and Bakery Course
Professional in Patisserie & Practice
After in-class training, students move off-site to participate in a 6 months internship. There you’ll put your skills to the test and continue the educational process in a pastry house, hotel or catering kitchen or other culinary enterprise.
Course Fees : RM 14,800
Intake Date: 6th December 2021
Course Fees : RM 19,800
1) 3rd January 2022
2) 14th February 2022
3) 14th March 2022
Course Duration: 10 months
(4 months of theory and practical + 6 months internship) at our commercial training centre OUR OWN OUTLET:
- BUKIT TINGGI KLANG
- USJ TAIPAN
- MAHKOTA CHERAS
- AND OTHERS
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm (theory and practical)
Lessons: Monday to Friday
What You Will Learn
- Food Hygiene, Health & Safety at work
- Operate and monitor bakery machine
- Underpinning knowledge
- Theory function of ingredients
- Processing concepts and techniques
- Mixing procedures and techniques
- Practical baking skills and techniques
- Bakery calculations, costing and budget
- Finish batch bakery products
- Learn to weigh, measures formulas
- Evaluate quality of bakery product
- Knowledge and function of major ingredients such as flour, sugar, eggs
- Piping, finishing and decorating skills
- Baking philosophy and professional ethics
- Learn trouble-shooting techniques
- Cake making, bread making, decoration, pastry, Danish, pie and dessert
You Will Go Over
- Lesson 1 – Hand-on making variety of versatile healthy breads (Bread making) Introduction to artisan baking philosophy and professional ethics Baking – Fundamental Steps in Baking Process.
- Lesson 2 – The fundamental principles in baking good cakes (Cake making) Understand the different types of flour and other ingredients used in baking cakes and how that affects the texture and taste
- Lesson 3 – Cake Decoration
- Lesson 4 – Advanced cake decorative and dessert techniques
- Lesson 5 – Student will be going on a 2-week study tour to Taiwan and a practical field training of 6 months.
You Will Do
- Step In Baking
- Different Type of mixing methods
- The Step of Decorating a Cake
- Advance Skill of Decorating Cake
Hand-on making variety of versatile healthy breads (Bread making) Introduction to artisan baking philosophy and professional ethics Baking – Fundamental Steps in Baking Process.
The fundamental principles in baking good cakes (Cake making) Understand the different types of flour and other ingredients used in baking cakes and how that affects the texture and taste.
Different Type of mixing methods:
- Arrangement of fruits and chocolate on cakes, marzipan work
- Techniques of piping, glazing
- Practical chocolate work (eg. chocolate artwork for production ) and sugar paste (eg. Wedding cake and 3D).
- How to decorate birthday cakes and cakes for special occasions.
- Learn the correct techniques in the preparation of mousses and ganache.
Advanced cake decorative and dessert techniques: